Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lincoln's School Picture & Crafts

Yesterday, Linc came home with a bag full of crafts that he has been doing at school and his FIRST SCHOOL PICTURE!!! I was a little worried about how the picture would turn out because he got sick the day they were taking pictures and I needed to pick him up. Before I got there, they ran him down to get his picture taken.
I can't tell you how much I love this kid!! With all the frustration I feel in helping him learn to "use his words", it's a great feeling to just look at his picture and tear up because I love him so much. He has blessed our lives with patience, love, hugs, kisses, laughter, and surprise. Whether it was a good picture or not, I was definitely looking forward to seeing them. Luckily, I have a very handsome kiddo (just like daddy) and his picture turned out GREAT...even though he was sick.


His teachers send home an info sheet that lets the parents know what skills the kids will be working on and what the theme for the next two weeks. His first week at school they were learning about bears. The last two weeks were pumpkins. Here are some of the Uber-cute crafts he brought home.
Coffee Bear (smells good)

Pretty!!!



How many did he eat before glueing them on?

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me that you just back posted all of these, otherwise I have been completely ignoring your posts for 2 months at least! so sorry!

    ReplyDelete