Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween Decorations

Although Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday, I don't seem to have many decorations. So, I put up what I did have and decorated our little front porch. We painted the pumpkins we picked at the Pumpkin Patch, hung up a yarn spiderweb, added a pipecleaner spider (which Lincoln loves to grab) and a few plastic ghosts in the flower beds. Here are a couple pics, but I just thought Linc looks so small in this picture compared to the porch. But he's growing so FAST! Just thought I share with you what the outside of our apt. looks like. Cute, huh?

3 comments:

  1. You are so creative, it looks really cute! I love the painted pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Lincoln is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lacey...he is darling! Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete