Friday, April 29, 2011

Welcome to the Boys Club

Lincoln has never really had the urge or want to pee outside or on a tree. But this morning, we were in a hurry to get to school and I forgot to ask him to go potty before we left. Josh was driving him to school when he started to whine. Josh asked him what was the matter and Linc said, "Pee Pee, Pee Pee."

Josh called me to ask if Lincoln's Froggy potty was in the car, which it wasn't. So he had to pull over the side of the road to make Lincoln pee. I guess he really needed to go, because he went for a really long time.

This evening, after dinner, we were coming home from getting some frozen yogurt (yum) and we were in the front yard. Lincoln wanted to play on our front steps and the next thing I know I heard Josh telling Lincoln good job for peeing. I looked over and all I saw was a stream coming from around the corner into the lawn.

I guess he has figured out how much fun it is to pee in the yard (according to Josh). Lincoln, you have become a MAN!

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! The things I will never experience having three GIRLS...at least I hope not. Haha.

    ReplyDelete