Wednesday, March 10, 2010

YeeHaw

This last week, Lincoln and I went to a friends ranch to see the baby goats (kids). They were SO cute! While we were there, some of the family wanted to go horse back riding. My friend Will brought the horses, all saddled up, over the house and Lincoln saw them. He went running out the door to see them. I had to grab him to put some shoes on him before he ran out in the mud. I took him to see them and Will suggested he sit on the saddle. Linc has never really wanted to get THAT close to a horse, but I tried to sit him on top of one of the horses.


Emily and Lincoln with baby Kids

"Ride 'em Cowboy!"

He LOVED it! He grabbed the saddle horn and just started laughing and having a blast. When it was time to get down, he threw a fit. We will definitely have to go back and ride on a nicer day, when it's not raining or super windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment