Monday, October 5, 2009

New Use for Veggies

We had our first experience with shoving food up our nose yesterday. Lincoln started crying during dinner while Josh and I were cleaning the kitchen. I saw he was rubbing and sticking his finger up his nose. I said, "I wonder if he stuck something up there." So I left to get a flashlight. While I was gone, Josh said that he sneezed out an entire lima bean! I saw it on the table and couldn't believe how BIG it was. I thought maybe a piece of corn or something.
(Who can guess which nostril was stuffed from this picture?)

But he was still picking his nose. I started rubbing in a downward motion and out popped a pea! His nose was really runny and irritated for a little while, but he is fine.



I couldn't stop laughing at the situation and Josh was just the opposite. He was worried about going to the doctor at 6:00 pm the night before our trip to Tennessee. Oh the joys of having a two-year old!!! You MUST laugh or you'd go crazy!!! (Ignore the dates on the pics.)

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is hilarious! The things Eric and I have to look forward to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan did that when she was about that age. She came running to me crying "my ball! my ball! I lost my ball!" and she was rubbing her nose. I didn't catch on until she started 'whistling'. Haha! Then I looked up her nose and a little orange ball about the size of a pea (no clue where it came from) was shoved up there. I could not get it out. We had to take her to the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That so funny, you really gotta watch them. Kids do the strangest things, we had to pull beads out of one of Jared and Bre's kids noses. Life is always fun with kids around. We are so excited to see you all at the reunion. We miss you!!! Love ya Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys crack me up!!! I could only picture you and Josh's reactions! I love it! ha ha I am actually laughing out loud! Gotta love those kids!

    ReplyDelete