Friday, July 24, 2009

Fun Videos

I haven't been posting lately, but I have been taking pictures and video over the past month. Here are just a few of my favorites. Our "little" boy is not so little any more. He will be two in a couple months! Wow! Although, he has acted two years old for 4 months now.
Eating Watermelon on the back porch----------Putting animal crackers in my ears! (July 12th)
I'm sad he's growing up so fast, frustrated when he won't listen, amazed at how much and how fast he learns, embarrassed when he throws a fit in public, amused at his great sense of humor, and so proud when he does something the right way or shows me what he is learning.
I know one thing for sure....I wouldn't trade these days for ANYTHING! Fun times...

Sorry this one is sideways.

The kid has rhythm!

2 comments:

  1. i love and hate how big my nephew is! so cute. i definately see a future video of evan like this on the horizon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lace,

    It's fun to see him on video. It puts personality with all the pics I get to see. He is so cute. What a funny kid. I wonder who he gets that from???? :-)

    ReplyDelete